Have you had to cancel or delay your small- or large-group readings, due to the coronavirus precautions?
I am tremendously fortunate in that I’ve been doing online group readings very successfully for over a year now. I’ve been through the learning curve, learned to adjust to the online format, and worked out the kinks!
Now I am ready to share that knowledge with you so that you can continue to deliver messages to your own clients. Since everyone is under financial strain, I’m keeping this class extremely affordable at $45.
Take your platform mediumship online with confidence.
Build your skills and confidence, in a supportive community of learners.
- Live online Zoom video
- 90-minute informational, interactive class session
- 90-minute practice group (with our class only)
- 90-minute public online group (organized by us) to give our students the opportunity to practice live with our support
- Taught by Amy Utsman and Nancy Scheel
- Maximum 15 students
- Setting Yourself Up for Online Groups: Zoom Platform, Registration and Payment, Environment, Communication
- Differences Between Intimate (and Family) Groups and Large Groups
- Setting Up Each Online Group Reading
- Adjusting Your Platform Mediumship to the Online Environment
- Preparing and Managing Your Sitters Online
- Do’s and Don’ts — Managing Your Learning Curve
Who Should Attend
This class is for working mediums who already have some prior platform experience or familiarity. We will focus on taking your existing platform skills to the online environment.