Are you having medium experiences but don’t know what to do?
Are you curious about mediumship and want to make connections for yourself?
Are you in the early stages of exploring the possibility of a path to professional mediumship?
Learn to make ethical medium connections using healthy boundaries and control. Broaden your connections as you develop your individual “clairs” — the different ways of sensing that mediums use to communicate with the other side. Leverage your strongest senses and develop your weaker ones as you practice each clair in one a time.
Take your first steps into mediumship.
Build your skills and confidence, in a supportive community of learners.
- Live online video
- Information, hands-on exercises, interaction, homework
- 6 class sessions led by Amy Utsman (first is 90 minutes, the rest are 60 minutes)
- 1 class session led by Nancy Scheel, personal development coach (60 minutes)
- 1 Q&A session (60 minutes)
- Maximum 30 students
- Introduction to Mediumship
- Making Mediumship Connections: Unintentional vs. Intentional
- Using Healthy Boundaries
- Ethics for a beginning Medium
- The “Clairs” – Clairsentience, Claircognizance, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience
- Self-care for Mediums
- Q&A Session